Working student Marketing & Event management
Have you ever been part of a company with a product that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are actually ready to make the change and push the work life of employees around the globe to the next level. We help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce.
In order to grow our motivated Haiilo team, we are looking for a working student who’s eager to learn & wants to join our high-performing Marketing team.
As a working student for Marketing & Event management, you enjoy taking charge of organizing the promotion of our activities via our marketing channels. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – we #grow #global #together with #integrity and a #solver mindset.
Who you are:
- The start of your career: You are studying marketing, media, communication or similar and you want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice for 15-20 hours per week – ideally for at least 12 months, on site/hybrid in Hamburg.
- Communication is your strength. You enjoy exchanging ideas with cooperation partners or speakers and have fun writing and creatively developing texts and designs.
- What has happened so far: Initial experience in the field of events and/or marketing is advantageous, but not essential. The main thing is that you want to get involved and bring your hands-on mentality to your new team.
- Skill set: As you can look forward to working in an international environment, you should speak fluent English and German. Furthermore, initial knowledge of CRM and content management tools (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress) and social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn) would be an advantage.
What will you do
- You will support our marketing team in the planning, implementation and follow-up of live and online events (e.g. trade fairs, webinars, roadshows, customer and partner events) and will be in regular contact with our sales team
- You organise the promotion of our activities via our marketing channels (email, website, social media, Eventbrite etc.) and the follow-up activities afterwards
- You will be responsible for our DACH marketing newsletter (from researching topics to creating, evaluating and further developing it)
- You support the marketing team in other marketing activities such as content, social media, product marketing, customer marketing and the like
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
What (y)our team says
Yep, these people are looking for a new team member. Find out what they think is especially awesome about working at Haiilo.
Health and wellbeing are very important to me. I like that at Haiilo, mental wellbeing is openly discussed and supported through incentives like self-care-days, free Headspace subscription, and nilo.health access.
Together with some colleagues and our People & Culture team, I initiated a diversity squad to make sure that everyone really feels at home at Haiilo. It’s great to see how colleagues and C-level are willing to invest more and more in this topic.
As we come out of the most anti social era of our lives, having such a great team around you has never been more important. It’s so easy to feel like your voice is being muted on zoom or your raised hand is not being acknowledged. But this team makes it so easy to feel valued.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.