Vice President Product Marketing
Have you ever worked with a product that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are ready to be the change we want to see in the world. We help our customers use communications to create a connected workplace that aligns the entire workforce, promotes employee engagement, and increases productivity. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, we’re one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
In order to accelerate our growth we are seeking a Vice President Product Marketing to own product, customer, and partner marketing strategies in either London, Hamburg, Helsinki or Atlanta.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with our CMO and broader C-suite to lead the charge in elevating our product and marketing strategies. You will lead a team of Product Marketing Managers and help us define our product offerings – crystallizing our brand’s distinctiveness, and envisioning what Haiilo should be known for in the market.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced marketing leader with proven success leading product marketing in a SaaS environment, preferably in the Employee Communications & Engagement field
- A leader capable of managing a broad range of strategic marketing activities including product marketing, competitive and market intelligence and analyst relations
- Someone who leads by example, is ready to dive into the weeds on execution, and is able to zoom out and navigate high-level strategy – you’ve developed brand messages, led product direction, created pitches and collateral, built competitive battle cards, served as a company and product evangelist, etc.
- Regular travel to our different office locations, events and meetings including international destinations
- Native English skills with outstanding written, verbal, and presentation abilities is a requirement
What you’ll do:
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address product gaps, ensuring alignment with company objectives and customer needs.
- Strategic Vision: Define a compelling vision for what the company should be recognized for, both internally and in the market, ensuring our products’ uniqueness is clear and resonates with customers.
- Messaging and Positioning: Drive efforts to enhance messaging, clearly articulating our value proposition across all major channels as well as our customer-facing website.
- Sales Enablement: Elevate sales enablement strategies by providing teams with impactful tools, content, and training to effectively communicate product value and differentiation to prospects.
- Customer Engagement: Develop a comprehensive customer marketing strategy to establish a strong sense of community among our customers. Create avenues for strategic dialogue with customers, fostering a sense of involvement in the company’s trajectory.
- Analyst Relations and Partner Strategy: Own the company’s analyst relations and cultivate a robust partner strategy to maximize collaborative opportunities and market recognition.
- Team Leadership and Upskilling: Lead and mentor a team of Product Marketing Managers, fostering their professional growth and upskilling to meet evolving demands.
Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, Haiilo is one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
Haiilo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.