Have you ever worked with a product that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are ready to be the change we want to see in the world. We help our customers use communications to create a connected workplace that aligns the entire workforce, promotes employee engagement, and increases productivity.
Currently we’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced UX Researcher to join our team. As a UX Researcher, you will play a critical role in shaping our user-centered design approach and driving customer satisfaction. With a focus on B2B SaaS, and experience with internal communication solutions, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand user needs, inform design decisions, and validate solutions through research. As you will closely work with our biggest German speaking customers in the DACH-Market, fluent German skills are essential.
Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – #grow #global with a #solver mindset #together
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in UX research, ideally with a focus on B2B SaaS solutions and a track record of delivering actionable insights
- Strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and A/B testing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Business fluent English AND German language skills
- Experience with large corporate B2B customers and software related to employee communication solutions is nice to have
- Conduct user research and testing to gather insights into the behaviors, motivations, and needs of B2B SaaS users, specifically those using internal communication solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define research objectives, design and execute research plans, and analyze data
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights and recommendations to inform design decisions and product development for internal communication solutions in the B2B SaaS industry
- Develop personas, customer journeys, and user stories that accurately reflect the unique needs of B2B SaaS users utilizing internal communication solutions
- Communicate research findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner, through presentations, reports, and other deliverables
- Stay up-to-date on the latest B2B SaaS UX research methods, techniques, and trends, and apply this knowledge to inform design decisions and improve the user experience for internal communication solutions
What (y)our team says
Yep, these people are looking for a new team member. Find out what they think is especially awesome about working at Haiilo.
Health and wellbeing are very important to me. I like that at Haiilo, mental wellbeing is openly discussed and supported through incentives like self-care-days, free Headspace subscription, and nilo.health access.
Together with some colleagues and our People & Culture team, I initiated a diversity squad to make sure that everyone really feels at home at Haiilo. It’s great to see how colleagues and C-level are willing to invest more and more in this topic.
As we come out of the most anti social era of our lives, having such a great team around you has never been more important. It’s so easy to feel like your voice is being muted on zoom or your raised hand is not being acknowledged. But this team makes it so easy to feel valued.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.