Service Delivery Manager
Have you ever worked on a product that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are actually ready to make the change and push the work life of employees around the globe to the next level. We help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce.
In order to ensure the best Haiilo Cloud experience for our large customers, we are looking for a solution oriented Service Delivery Manager to join our high-performing Cloud team.
As Service Delivery Manager, you will manage our Haiilo Private Cloud Platforms, monitor them and ensure with our Service Delivery Team, that everything is working safe and performant. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – we #grow #global #together with #integrity and a #solver mindset.
Who we’re looking for:
Smart minds, who have a willingness to learn and strive for progression – with an interest in IT-Administration and Application Management of a complex employee engagement platform.
- Master of your craft: We expect you to have at least 2 years of experience as Application Manager, IT Operations Manager, Service Delivery Manager or something similar – but we care less about how long you have been active and more about what you have been doing
- Your skills: You should have experience in Docker and ideally Kubernetes. You gained know-how with complex IT/cloud infrastructures or even complex hybrid cloud landscapes and shaped your expertise in networks
- Bringing your A-game: You are a supportive team member who can discuss technical requirements or issues with our customers to solve every problem – with a strong team that has your back.
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You like working collaboratively and effectively across international teams. #together is not just a hashtag for us – it is our mindset and we live by it every day
- ¿hablas español?: Good news is: you don’t need to. But you need to be fluent in English AND German, because most of our large customers are based in the DACH-region
- Plus points if you already have experience working with SaaS environments
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
As part of our Cloud team, you will ensure that our large customers have trust in the stability of their Haiilo platform.
- You will build a profound knowledge of our application as well as our Haiilo private Cloud platforms to be able to identify dependencies and maintain our Kubernetes & Rancher environment
- You will ensure customer success, while managing projects for the implementation of large Haiilo platforms and be the contact person for existing customer platforms
- You will support our sales department as well as our account management department to shed light on the technical side at customer meetings
- Continuous Development: you will maintain and continuously improve our infrastructure in private and public clouds + application deployment
What (y)our team says
Yep, these people are looking for a new team member. Find out what they think is especially awesome about working at Haiilo.
Health and wellbeing are very important to me. I like that at Haiilo, mental wellbeing is openly discussed and supported through incentives like self-care-days, free Headspace subscription, and nilo.health access.
Together with some colleagues and our People & Culture team, I initiated a diversity squad to make sure that everyone really feels at home at Haiilo. It’s great to see how colleagues and C-level are willing to invest more and more in this topic.
As we come out of the most anti social era of our lives, having such a great team around you has never been more important. It’s so easy to feel like your voice is being muted on zoom or your raised hand is not being acknowledged. But this team makes it so easy to feel valued.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.