Senior Manager of FP&A
Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, we’re one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
In order to optimize our commercial insights and financial analysis and turn ‘output into outcomes’, we are looking for a Senior Manager of FP&A. In this role, you are responsible for the Group’s financial forecasting, budgeting and business partnering processes. You will be one of the key interfaces on financial performance between the Group and it’s financial stakeholders (shareholders and lenders) and cover Haiilo’s activities globally, which at present primarily covers the DACH region, France, UK and US. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint.
We work in a hybrid working environment with office and remote working days. The role is based in Hamburg or Helsinki and includes traveling to our other locations from time to time.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 7 years of finance experience, including experience in senior finance positions, or extensive experience with due diligence related to SaaS companies.
- Strong MS Excel/Google Sheets skills are essential, with experience using dashboarding tools (e.g. PowerBI, Anaplan).
- Ability to create and analyze complex financial models, while being detail-oriented, analytical and organized
- Strong business acumen to be able to determine key value drivers across departments
- Outstanding communication, management, and interpersonal abilities to work across different departments, with a level of English sufficient to work in an international environment
- Nice to have: Experience working in a multinational tech scale-up environment and know-how with our ERP system (NetSuite) are desirable
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
What you’ll do:
- Driving the FP&A function including rolling forecasts, budget, and business insight processes to support the Group in achieving targeted growth
- Work closely with other departments, e.g. RevOps, Sales and Marketing to build, track and monitor important business KPIs
- Managing projects end-to-end delivery of financial planning and forecasting including communications, timetables, data requirements, and modeling
- Work with the CFO to produce relevant and timely board reporting outputs explaining key trends in the business
- Supporting the CFO with cash and treasury-related management including: Cash flow Planning & Reporting (incl. rolling 13 week forecasts), Funding and Investment, RCF/debt, FX monitoring/management
- Ensuring the provision of high quality and timely financial and SaaS metrics reporting for the Group including from any acquired entities
- Supporting the Group reporting team in developing high quality, insightful reporting, and robust forecasting ensuring early warning on any deviation from the expected outcome
- Acting as a business partner with leadership to understand, analyze, set and challenge key operating metrics and drivers – while challenging the leadership team
- Working with the leadership team on modeling M&A opportunities and performing scenario analyses
Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, Haiilo is one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
Haiilo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.