Senior Frontend Developer – Angular
Have you ever worked in a company that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are ready to make the change, help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce and create a better working experience.
To achieve that, we adopted the spotify model to develop future-oriented software in cross-functional teams. As Senior Frontend Developer – Angular you will proactively contribute your existing knowledge and skills to the overall engineering process and take a key role in our department.
You want to develop your skills and create impact while working on new technical challenges in a fast paced environment? Then apply as Senior Frontend Developer – Angular and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – we #grow #global #together with #integrity and a #solver mindset.
Smart minds, who gained technical expertise and want to take it to the next level.
- Expertise: We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience in working with Frontend technologies – especially with Angular, but we care less about how long you have been active and more about how and what
- Tech skills: You have knowledge and an interest in the technologies we are using: Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS. Experience with Webcomponents, playwright, rxjs and stencil are a plus
- Teamwork: A team-player, who drives and values team-success, who takes responsibility for what he/she does and who is able to collaborate with excellent communication skills
- Development: We don’t want to stand still – neither should you. With us you have the opportunity to improve yourself and others continuously and take on challenges with a smile on your face
- Sharing: We’d love for you to show us how we can improve what we do, by voicing your own ideas and by putting your expertise to work – ideally you gained experience in leading teams technically or have done a fair amount of coaching and mentoring others.
- You believe in the vision of creating a better work experience and are eager to realize this vision together with us
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
You will create some amazing new features while diving into the complexity of an employee communication software. The project: You and your team will be working to improve the life of all the users in our product – which will be visible to them in a daily deployment.
- Working in one of our five tribes, you will shape the high level architecture of our services and guide us to scalable micro frontend and future-proof architectural solutions based on self-developed Design Systems (v1: angular, v2: stenciljs)
- You drive technical innovations within the team and department by being an active voice in our frontend chapter while helping less experienced members of the team to grow their own skills
- You are committed to proactively improving our code base and building new features through the application of best practices, coding standards and style guides. This also includes migrating some Angular JS legacy code and bringing the UI to our latest design system
- You will use modern engineering approaches and agile principles to develop the best possible software, that leaves our users with happy faces and make all of our competitors look old
Depending on the respective skills, the previous experience as well as the area of responsibility, we will define the salary for this position. We can make an individual assessment and grouping in our salary matrix as soon as we have gotten to know you better in our process.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.