Product Marketing Manager –
Maternity leave cover (12 months)
Have you ever promoted a product that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are ready to be the change we want to see in the world. We help our customers use communications to create a connected workplace that aligns the entire workforce, promotes employee engagement, and increases productivity.
In order to boost our product and brand, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our high-performing global Product Marketing team in London or Hamburg. This position is a maternity leave cover and we’re looking for someone to support us for 12 months.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you enjoy taking charge of helping strengthen Haiilo’s messaging to resonate with multiple buyer personas in our key markets. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – we #grow #global #together with #integrity and a #solver mindset.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in (product) marketing ideally in the B2B software space
- You got great writing skills and experience in promoting digital products
- You’re always up for a challenge, you learn & adapt quickly in new situations and environments
- You like working collaboratively and effectively across international teams. #together is not just a hashtag for us – it is our mindset and we live by it every day
- ¿hablas español?: Good news is: you don’t need to. But you need to be fluent in English and German skills are nice to have
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
- Make our platform stand out from the competition on our website and other digital assets
- Closely align between sales, marketing and product to craft stories that help improve our conversion and win rates
- Help strengthen Haiilo’s messaging to resonate with multiple buyer personas in our key markets
- Spark enthusiasm about our platform in both internal and external stakeholders
What (y)our team says
Yep, these people are looking for a new team member. Find out what they think is especially awesome about working at Haiilo.
Health and wellbeing are very important to me. I like that at Haiilo, mental wellbeing is openly discussed and supported through incentives like self-care-days, free Headspace subscription, and nilo.health access.
Together with some colleagues and our People & Culture team, I initiated a diversity squad to make sure that everyone really feels at home at Haiilo. It’s great to see how colleagues and C-level are willing to invest more and more in this topic.
As we come out of the most anti social era of our lives, having such a great team around you has never been more important. It’s so easy to feel like your voice is being muted on zoom or your raised hand is not being acknowledged. But this team makes it so easy to feel valued.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.