Junior Cloud Engineer
We are the platform for internal & external communication and want to reach, understand and inspire all our customers’ employees.
To ensure the best Haiilo Cloud experience for our national and international key accounts, we are looking for a solution-oriented Junior Cloud Engineer to join our high-performance Cloud team.
As a Junior Cloud Engineer you will develop and you will manage our Haiilo Private Cloud Platforms, monitor them and ensure with our Service Delivery Team, that everything is working safe and performant. What makes this job special?
- Innovation: due to the use of the latest cloud technologies and the different industries of our customers, it means for us not only to stay up-to-date, but to be one step ahead.
- Variety: as a technical expert and link to our customers, you will have a unique mix of tasks, be able to take on responsibility and further develop your technical knowledge.
- Development: You will enjoy an incredible environment to grow, strong team power and individual development opportunities to leave your visible footprint.
Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story.
Who we’re looking for:
Smart minds, who have a willingness to learn and strive for progression – with an interest in cloud administration and the infrastructure of complex software.
- Your background: Completed studies in IT/business informatics or training as an IT specialist or comparable training with 3 years of professional experience
- Your experience: At least two years of experience in the administration or development of (hybrid) cloud platforms like GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Your skills: You have a high level of technical understanding and solid expertise in Linux, complex network topologies, Docker and Kubernetes. Ideally, you have acquired programming skills in scripting languages (e.g. Terraform, Helm, Bash, etc.)
- Communication skills: As a technical expert, you should have the desire to solve technical requirements and complex problems in exchange with our customers. The scope can be discussed individually according to preference
- Language skills: You should be fluent in English, German skills are beneficial
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
What you’ll do:
As part of our Cloud team, you will ensure that our large customers have confidence in the stability of their Haiilo platform.
- You build a deep knowledge of our application as well as our Haiilo private cloud platforms to identify dependencies and further develop our Kubernetes & Google Cloud environment
- You manage and continuously improve our infrastructure in private and public clouds + application deployment
- You support the development of our international cloud architecture, as well as the automation of tasks and workflows in the development and release management processes
- You support the team in the implementation and setup of large Haiilo platforms and solve complex technical challenges together with the team – if you have the right knowledge and interest, there is on-call duty, whereby this service is remunerated extra
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.