Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, we’re one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
As a Recruiting Intern you will support our recruiting team in their daily mission to inspire new global talents for Haiilo. You will support our team in Hamburg ideally for 3-6 months starting as soon as possible.
As a Recruiting Intern you will be responsible for sourcing new talents, coordinating interviews as well as managing your own positions. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint.
Who you are:
- You are an enrolled student in HR, psychology, business administration or already finished your studies and are looking for an internship in recruiting
- Ideally first experience in the field of recruitment, HR or similar
- Excellent communication skills and interest in interacting with colleagues, candidates and partners
- Characterized by an organized and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- At least 3 months of full-time availability
What you will do
- You own it: Independent recruiting for our intern and working student positions which include screening of applications, as well as coordination and execution of interviews
- Partner in crime: Supporting our recruiting team in day-to-day operations and offering assistance in planning, preparation and implementation of various international recruiting projects
- Sourcing: Identifying and contacting the most suitable profiles on LinkedIn
- Creative mastermind: Creating, publishing and managing job advertisements on various portals to show the outside world what a cool employer we are
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.