Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, we’re one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
In order to take our Product & Tech department to the next level, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Engineering Manager, who can help us push the boundaries of growth and innovation in a fast-paced environment. You will lead, coach and provide direction to your crossfunctional teams, fostering engagement, efficiency and positive atmosphere. The team will rely on you for their personal and professional development, performance management, and day-to-day guidance.
It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story.
Who we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years of software engineering experience in building and designing scalable distributed systems and built a profound understanding of software development process and agile methodologies
- You gained at least 2 years of hands-on people management experience. You’ve managed and grown high-performing teams by focusing on the individual and team strengths
- You have the ability to lead, inspire and grow people while making quick decisions and handling challenges that affect higher-level goals
- You can communicate transparently and effectively within the teams as well as across the organisation and demonstrate htow important excellent communication are
- You believe in the vision of creating a beter work experience and are eager to realize this vision together with us
- Excellent English skills are mandatory, German language skills are a plus
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
What you’ll do:
As Engineering Manager you will guide a talented group of engineers and designers, enable personal growth and provide career development while making a meaningful contribution to a team shaping the future of our software.
- Coach and guide your team on all levels of their career through continuous feedback as well as fostering a team culture of trust, support and sparring
- Support the team in learning and development by identifying learning needs and encouraging the team to develop themselves
- Collaborate closely with other Engineering Managers, Agile Coaches and the Vice President Software Engineering to gather input and feedback for knowledge sharing and continuously improving our technical vision
- Identify project risks, dependencies, and resources needed across complex initiatives while using data to influence your own team and stakeholders
- Work closely with our recruitment team to expand the team, including interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events, and on-boarding new employees
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.