Customer Service Manager
Have you ever worked in a company that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are ready to be the change we want to see in the world. We help our customers use communications to create a connected workplace that aligns the entire workforce, promotes employee engagement, and increases productivity.
In order to provide our customers with the best possible support , we are looking for a passionate Customer Service Manager to join our high-performing global Customer Service team.
As a Customer Service Manager you feel comfortable helping and solving problems for people around the world in their daily work. We are on a mission to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction with our rapidly growing customer base: The most satisfied customers (in the world). It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – we #grow #global #together with #integrity and a #solver mindset.
Who we’re looking for:
- Master of your craft: You don’t need to be the bachelor/ette. We are looking for talent and at least 1 year of work experience in B2B customer service (2nd level+) rather than a degree
- Talk tech: You are familiar with software and web applications and are not only able to understand technology easily, but also to translate it into a clear added value for our customers through your solution-oriented approach
- Thats you Service-oriented, conscientious, emphatic, committed, self-motivated, obliging – that’s how you would describe yourself at the first meeting with your in-laws
- Please take a ticket: You already have experience with ticket systems, such as JIRA, Zendesk, Freshdesk as well as the standard office software programs
- ¿hablas español?: Good news is: you don’t need to. Customers are your focus and you enjoy communicating in German and English – both verbally and in writing
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
Within our 20-person Customer Success team, you will be part of our Service Management team.
- Your job: You take care of all requests that come in via the service desk and/or by phone, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You find answers to customer inquiries by working with experts from different areas at Haiilo as needed – this can be in German or English
- Tech-enthusiast: Our software product Haiilo is a web application, you solve corresponding technical queries with excellence – both via our ticket system and the phone
- People person: As a personal customer support you are the trustworthy counterpart and the helping hand at the side of our clientele, because nobody knows our product better than you
What (y)our team says
Yep, these people are looking for a new team member. Find out what they think is especially awesome about working at Haiilo.
Health and wellbeing are very important to me. I like that at Haiilo, mental wellbeing is openly discussed and supported through incentives like self-care-days, free Headspace subscription, and nilo.health access.
Together with some colleagues and our People & Culture team, I initiated a diversity squad to make sure that everyone really feels at home at Haiilo. It’s great to see how colleagues and C-level are willing to invest more and more in this topic.
As we come out of the most anti social era of our lives, having such a great team around you has never been more important. It’s so easy to feel like your voice is being muted on zoom or your raised hand is not being acknowledged. But this team makes it so easy to feel valued.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.