Cloud System Administrator (German speaking)
We are the platform for internal & external communication and want to reach, understand and inspire all our customers’ employees.
To ensure the best Haiilo Cloud experience for our international key accounts, we are looking for a solution-oriented Cloud System Administrator to join our high-performance Cloud team.
As a Cloud System Administrator you will develop and you will manage our Haiilo Private Cloud Platforms, monitor them and ensure with our Service Delivery Team, that everything is working safe and performant. What makes this job special?
- Innovation: due to the use of the latest cloud technologies and the different industries of our customers, it means for us not only to stay up-to-date, but to be one step ahead.
- Variety: as a technical expert and link to our customers, you will have a unique mix of tasks, be able to take on responsibility and further develop your technical knowledge.
- Development: You will enjoy an incredible environment to grow, strong team power and individual development opportunities to leave your visible footprint.
Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – we #grow #global #together with #integrity and a #solver mindset.
Who we’re looking for:
Smart minds, who have a willingness to learn and strive for progression – with an interest in cloud administration and the infrastructure of complex software.
- Your experience: We expect you to have at least 2 years of experience in the administration of (hybrid) cloud platforms whether as a cloud or IT system administrator, cloud solutions or infrastructure engineer, or a comparable position – we are less interested in the job title than in your experience
- Your skills: You have a deep technical understanding and experience with Linux, Active Directory, Docker and ideally Kubernetes
- Communication skills: as a technical expert, you should have the desire to solve technical requirements and complex problems in exchange with our customers. The scope can be discussed individually according to preference
- Language skills: you should be fluent in German and English, as most of our major customers are located in the DACH region & English is our corporate language
- Teamwork: You like to work together effectively in international teams. #together is not just a hashtag for us – it is our way of thinking and we live it every day
- Plus points if you already have experience working with SaaS environments
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
What you’ll do:
As part of our Cloud team, you will ensure that our large customers have confidence in the stability of their Haiilo platform.
- You will build a deep knowledge of our application as well as our Haiilo private cloud platforms to identify dependencies and maintain our Kubernetes & Rancher environment
- You ensure customer success by leading projects for the implementation of large Haiilo platforms and being the point of contact for existing customer platforms (e.g. Google, pwc, Deutsche Telekom)
- As 3rd level support you solve complex, technical challenges – both in ticket form and in customer calls together with our sales department and account management
- Continuous development: You manage and continuously improve our infrastructure in private and public clouds + application deployment.
- You will occasionally support the team with on-call duty, which will be compensated extra
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.