Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
Have you ever sold a product that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are actually ready to make the change and push the work life of employees around the globe to the next level. We help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce.
In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our high-performing sales team.
As a Business Development Representative, you enjoy taking charge of seeking new business opportunities, as well as engaging and building relationships with potential customers. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – #together
Who you are:
- Master of your craft: You don’t need to be the bachelor/ette. We are looking for talent and 1-2 years of work experience rather than a degree
- Bringing your A-game: You are a self starter who thinks outside of the box with experience in multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach
- Feeling comfortable with our tool box: Experience working with LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce.com and Salesloft is preferred but not required
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You like working collaboratively and effectively across international teams. #together is not just a hashtag for us – it is our mindset and we live by it every day
- ¿hablas español?: Good news is: you don’t need to. But you need to be fluent in English
What you’ll do:
- Working out potentials: Contact and nurture potential prospects through cold calls, emails, social media and other outreach
- Manage stakeholder relationships: Generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives
- Open eyes: Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and our Account Executives
- Accomplishment motivates you: Achieve monthly quotas of qualified meetings at a defined stage
- Process optimizer: Develop strategies and a repeatable process to identify top target prospects and contacts by leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques
- Follow-ups are key: Manage all activities in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting and communications
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.