Business Development Representative
Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, we’re one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our high-performing Sales team in London or Atlanta.
As a Business Development Representative, you enjoy taking charge of seeking new business opportunities, as well as engaging and building relationships with potential customers. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint.
Who you are:
- Master of your craft: You love the art and science of prospecting, and aren’t afraid of digging through a hundred “no’s” until you get a “yes.” You understand what it takes to build a pipeline from scratch. . We are looking for talent and some work experience in Sales (previous BDR role is a plus but not required) rather than a degree
- Bringing your A-game: You are a hungry self starter who thinks outside of the box with experience in multiple outreach channels like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach
- Growth Mindset: You’re always looking for new things to learn and believe none of us are the finished article
- Feeling comfortable with our tool box: You have experience working with LinkedIn Navigator and Salesforce. Salesloft experience is a plus
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You like working collaboratively and effectively across international teams. #together is not just a hashtag for us – it is our mindset and we live by it every day
- Accomplishment motivates you: Achieve monthly quotas of qualified meetings at a defined stage
- ¿hablas español?: Good news is: you don’t need to. But you need to be fluent in English
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
- Working out potentials: Uncover accounts in our ICP, build your own lists, contact and nurture potential prospects through cold calls, emails, and social media
- Manage stakeholder relationships: Generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives
- Open eyes: Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and our Account Executives
- Optimize process: Develop strategies and a repeatable process to identify top target prospects and contacts by leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques
- Run your pipeline like a well-oiled machine: Manage all activities in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting and consistent results
Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, Haiilo is one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
Haiilo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.