Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Deutsche Bahn, PWC and Google Cloud, we’re one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
To achieve that, we adopted the spotify model to develop future-oriented software in cross-functional teams. You will work on our advocacy product with a modern tech stack (Golang, K8s, GCP) and an experienced team that helps you to extend your knowledge. As Backend Developer you will proactively contribute your existing knowledge and skills to the overall engineering process and take a key role in our department. We want you to thrive in the best possible way, so depending on your experience and interest, there is the chance to switch teams at some point.
You want to develop your skills and create impact while working on new technical challenges in a fast paced environment? Then apply as Backend Developer and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story.
Who we’re looking for:
Smart minds, who gained technical expertise and want to take it to the next level.
- Expertise: We expect you to have at least 3 years of experience in working with backend technologies – especially with Golang or Java, but we care less about how long you have been active and more about how and what
- Tech skills: You have knowledge and an interest in the technologies we are using: Java, Golang, PostgreSQL, AWS, GCP, – experience with Angular/ AngularJS is beneficial
- Teamwork: A team-player, who drives and values team-success, who takes responsibility for what he/she does and who is able to collaborate with excellent communication skills
- Development: We don’t want to stand still – neither should you. With us you have the opportunity to improve yourself and others continuously and take on challenges with a smile on your face
- Sharing: We’d love for you to show us how we can improve what we do, by voicing your own ideas and by putting your expertise to work
- You believe in the vision of creating a better work experience and are eager to realize this vision together with us
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
The project: You and your team will be working to improve and integrate our advocacy product in our one platform solution to increase reach and conversion through authentic employee advocacy.
- Working in one of our six tribes, you will support shaping the high level architecture of our services and work on integrating our mature advocacy solution in the platform
- Improving the product further through coding and quality checks, while working on different integrations of third parties (like LinkedIN, Facebook, X, etc.)
- Driving technical innovations within the team and the product & tech department by being an active voice in our backend chapter
- Promoting user satisfaction by planning and releasing (new) features and being part of technical decisions
- Using modern tech stacks, engineering approaches and agile principles to develop the best possible software, that leaves our users with happy faces and make all of our competitors look old
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.