Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC, Deutsche Bahn and Google Cloud, we’re one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
In order to accelerate our growth and provide our customers with the best possible support, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our high-performing global Account Management team.
As an Account Manager you are managing a large base of existing customers, ensuring their success with Haiilo and maximizing our recurring revenue through renewals and upselling. Together with the Account Management team you play a key role, as the long-term satisfaction and growth of our customers define our success. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in account management in the B2B software environment
- Ability to manage pipelines and projects independently. Trust between you and your customers is the key to success and leads you to a clear win-win situation in the end
- Targeted communication is your thing and the customer is your focus. You are able to explain important features, share mutual feedback as well as handle tough negotiations with confidence and ease because of your excellent communication skills
- You are software-savvy and not only able to easily understand technology but also translate it as a clear added value for our existing customers through your solution-oriented approach
- Curious, dedicated, self-motivated, committed, conscientious, team-oriented – that’s how your colleagues would describe you
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
- You will take care of commercially relevant customers of Haiilo and therefore you have the greatest leverage to generate growth as well as direct impact on the development of our product
- Knowing your customers best, you will identify growth potential to get the most out of the Haiilo products and services.
- You will lead negotiations independently and ensure that new products, add-ons and services can be sold and deployed for mutual benefit, thus growing our existing customer portfolio
- As the point of contact and link between customers and Haiilo, you are a key success factor for customer satisfaction and establish various programs and channels for transparent feedback, escalation management and for sales-promoting references
- You will work closely with our Customer Success Management team to ensure a seamless customer experience from onboarding to ongoing support that exceeds their expectations
- At the end of the day, our goal is to make our customers happy! They should experience an outstandingly comprehensive and convincing Customer Journey throughout their Haiilo time – for which you are responsible
Haiilo is a 360° Employee Communications Platform that strengthens the cohesion, motivation and culture in organizations. With more than 1,000 international clients such as Salesforce, Asana, PWC and Google Cloud, Haiilo is one of the largest global providers of employee communications software for companies to reach, engage and understand more than 3.5 million employees every day.
Haiilo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.