Senior Frontend Developer – Angular
Have you ever worked in a company that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are actually ready to make the change, help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce and create a better working experience.
To achieve that, we adopted the spotify model to develop future-oriented software in cross-functional teams. As Senior Frontend Developer – Angular you will proactively contribute your existing knowledge and skills to the overall engineering process and take a key role in our department.
You have a passion for sexy UI and a sense for crisp UX and want to develop your skills, while working on new technical features and challenges?
Then apply as Senior Frontend Developer – Angular and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – #together.
Smart minds, who are eager to learn and strive for development – with UI designing experience and UX knowledge.
- Seniority: We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience in working with Frontend technologies – especially with Angular, but we care less about how long you have been active and more about what you have been doing
- Tech skills: You should have knowledge and an interest in the technologies we are using: Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS and design systems, with experience in TTD, clean code and agile SD
- Teamwork: A team-player, who drives and values team-success, who takes responsibility for what he/she does and who is able to collaborate and while sharing his/ her technical expertise
- Development: We don’t want to stand still – neither should you. With us you have the opportunity to improve yourself and others continuously and take on challenges with a smile on your face
- Sharing: We’d love for you to show us how we can improve what we do, with a customer value mindset, by voicing your own ideas and by putting your experience to work, while illustrating excellent communication skills in English
- You believe in the vision of creating a better work experience and are eager to realize this vision together with us
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not yet meet all the requirements for the position. At Haiilo we support your personal development as well as your individuality, no matter what background you have.
As part of our newest tribe, you will build and impact our new product from scratch, work on an MVP and create some amazing new features while diving into the complexity of an employee communication software.
- Working in one of our five tribes, you will shape the high level architecture of our services and guide us to scalable and future-proof architectural solutions
- You are committed to improving existing processes as well as analyzing and solving problems through the application of best practices, coding standards and style guides
- You drive technical innovations within the team and department by being an active voice in our frontend chapter while help less experienced members of the team to grow their own skills
- You promote user satisfaction by planning and releasing (new) features and being part of technical decisions
- You will use modern engineering approaches and agile principles to develop the best possible software, that leaves our users with happy faces and make all of our competitors look old
Depending on the respective skills, the previous experience as well as the area of responsibility, we will define the salary for this position. We can make an individual assessment and grouping in our salary matrix as soon as we have gotten to know you better in our process.
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.