Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Have you ever worked in a company that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are actually ready to make the change and push the work life of employees around the globe to the next level. We help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce.
In order to accelerate our growth and support our highly motivated and driven Haiilo team, we are looking for an experienced Agile Coach (m/f/d) to join our high-performing global Product & Tech department.
As an Agile Coach (m/f/d) the further development and team success is in your hands. With your performance mindset and coaching skills, you will push our cross-functional teams forward and enable them to reach their full potential. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – #together.
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of professional experience as an Agile Coach (m/f/d) or Scrum Master (m/f/d) in software development
- Strong performance mindset and the ability to empower teams to reach their full potential
- Solid knowledge of common methodologies, frameworks and tools (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking, OKRs, JIRA)
- Practical experience in coaching teams as well as competence and interest in conflict management
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Clear and precise communication and language skills in written and verbal form in English
- Delivering value, promoting and optimizing the collaboration for and of our cross-functional software development teams
- Driving efficiency by constantly challenging and optimizing our delivery processes
- Scaling product development together with our other Agile Coaches
- Identification of impediments and unnecessary dependencies together with suitable actions for improvements
- Actively supporting teams in finding solutions, establishing performance and reliability
- Coaching others in order to promote an agile mindset as well as autonomous and self-determined work
- Establishing an outcome and performance oriented mindset inside the whole Product & Tech organization
Life at Haiilo
Wondering why we are looking for what we are looking for? Get up close with our company culture, find out what you can expect when working with us and dig up some additional info in our FAQs section. Come on! Do a quick deep-dive into Haiilo’s DNA!
Not exactly sure what you are looking for? Time to give the search-bar another try.