People Partner (m/f/d)
Have you ever worked in a company that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are actually ready to make the change and push the work life of employees around the globe to the next level. We help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce.
In order to grow our highly motivated and driven Haiilo team we are looking for an experienced People Partner (m/f/d) to join our high-performing global People & Culture team. As a People Partner (m/f/d), you enjoy taking charge of consulting and supporting our leads & employees across the world throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – #together
Who you are:
- Master of your craft: You don’t need to be the bachelor/ette. We are looking for talent and relevant professional experience as a People Partner for at least 2-3 years, ideally in a fast-growing international environment
- Bringing your A-game: You are ambitious and easily approachable with experience in advising key stakeholders on important HR matters, with proven expertise in performance management, employee engagement and international labor law, preferably on the Finnish, French, UK or US markets
- Best of both worlds: You are comfortable leading and initiating difficult conversations and finding suitable business solutions while being empathetic. You are also highly analytical and you can use data to make a point and tell a story
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You like working collaboratively and effectively across international teams. #together is not just a hashtag for us – it is our mindset and we live by it every day
What you’ll do:
- We call it “People PARTNER” for a reason: You provide strategic business partnership and coaching to our global Leadership & Management team to successfully master our people cycles around performance growth, compensation, engagement and workforce planning. And if someone has an HR or employment law question, you get to consult the leads and the business on these topics
- All hands on deck: You proactively develop, implement and manage people & HR related projects, processes and programs, identify gaps and improvement areas in the business, and deploy people strategies that enable the business to perform effectively and scale as it grows globally
- Numbers make the world go round: You regularly provide people data dashboards to our stakeholders, making insights/actions for business areas easily available to align on future people priorities or needs
- Growth is everything: Coaching and developing our leaders around employee relations, conflict resolution, performance and team dynamics so they can become more self sufficient is extremely important to us and is one of your key responsibilities
- From first “hello” to last “goodbye”: Providing high quality 360-degree employee consulting, from the (pre-)onboarding all the way to offboarding (and sometimes even after that) is your thing? That’s exactly what our Haiilos need! You serve as a neutral point of contact for them and help them navigate the variety of goals and challenges that impact their daily work and work experience
Our rewards reflect the focus we put on the wellbeing of our Haiilos, the diversity of the teams and the fact that we are all here to grow together. The overall goal: feel at home at work!