Hey everybody, we’re back with another episode of The Comms Shift podcast! This time around, we went BIG! 5 massive brands: HEINEKEN, Sony, Booking.com, Nissan, Carlsberg. One power woman: Maria Ljungbeck.
That’s right. For this episode, the wonderful Maria Ljungbeck joined us for a chat around a subject which she’s dealt with for almost 10 years: Creating a dialogue with the hard to reach.
The hard to reach, you ask? These are employees who don’t sit in front of a computer all day. They may work at a factory or maybe drive a van around the city. You get the idea. They make up a huge part of the global workforce and in Maria’s case, a significant part of her internal audience at most of her roles.
Here are some of the things we covered:
- What it was like communicating with the hard to reach 10 years ago.
- Maria’s award winning program: Nissan Insider Mobile.
- What made it an award winning program.
- What stakeholders were involved and why.
- The main problem Nissan was trying to solve.
- The impact it had on the business.
- How you can create your own award winning program.
- The most common mistakes people make communicating with the hard to reach.
- The one advice Maria has for anyone looking to tackle this challenge.
- Content strategy for the hard to reach.
- The risk of not doing anything about this segment of employees.
Make sure you subscribe to our community so you’ll never miss a new episode of #TheGreatCommsConnection.
Interested in learning more about employee communications?